BLLA Hosts Article on Boutique Hotel Trends
The Hotel Yearbook ----- A new concept to assure a unique perspective: not only this year’s industry highlights, but next year’s and beyond.
: the article and interview with BLLA Founder, Frances Kiradjian.
The Hotel Yearbook 2010 is a forum where the world’s leading industry experts will share their views and insights on the trends, events and people that they expect will shape the year to Come.
Articles in the Yearbook will look at this year’s hotel business from a variety of different angles:
* Geographic – What will the new year bring in the world’s key geographic markets?
* Industry segment – What kind of developments should we expect to see in 2010 in each of the major segments of the hotel business?
* Functional – What new and exciting ideas will be tried out in the way hotels are marketed, financed, staffed and run? What management tools and trends can we expect to see next year?
* Personalities – Who will be some of the important movers and shakers in the industry next year?
* Companies – Who’s on the move? Who’s worth watching?
The Boutique & Lifestyle Lodging Association is proud to be a part of the 2010 edition with a special breakout insert on this unique sector of the hospitality industry
Sunday, March 14, 2010
- ► 2017 (35)
- ► 2016 (119)
- ► 2015 (159)
- ► 2014 (132)
- ► 2013 (57)
- ► 2012 (102)
- ► 2011 (79)
- TTG web report
- NEW MALACCA T.A. COUNCIL
- Another successful event by Melaka Tourism Associa...
- Ladies and gentlemen, Pls click on the link below...
- The Alternative View
- Echoes of empire and Bollywood
- Botswana Debate team Shines in Malaysian,...
- General Information: Food & Hotel Asia 2010 (FH...
- Important Announcement to ALL MTA Members
- An allegory of today by Gunabalan
- Internet Brands and Promotional marketing ideas
- Malaysia Kitchen For the World -Matrade Promotion ...
- Ecolier Hotellier-Lausanne Hotel Year Book 2010
- Mar 5 - 11, 2010 / No.1602 Asia Cruise Association...
- Excerpt Taken from TTG Asia
- For Your Information :
- Message to Members from BPP
- ▼ March (18)