DID YOU KNOW ?
The Malaysian External Trade Development Corporation (MATRADE) announced yesterday the "Malaysia Kitchen for the World 2010" campaign to promote Malaysian restaurants and cuisine in the New York City metropolitan area.
The launch of the Malaysia Kitchen for the World 2010 program is a great opportunity to showcase the amazing flavors of Malaysia," said Christine Chek, owner of Penang Cuisine.
Malaysia Kitchen for the World 2010 program includes:
Website: Located at malaysiakitchennyc.com, the site serves as a hub of information and educational clearing-house on Malaysian restaurants and local campaign events.
Malaysian Restaurant Week: Participating Malaysian restaurants will offer dining specials for one week, April 12-18.
Malaysian Week: In June, New Yorkers can discover Malaysia through an ongoing sampling of Malaysian food and cultural events, in a high-traffic, central location.
Malaysian Food Truck: A traveling truck in Manhattan will offer signature Malaysian dishes from local Malaysian and Malaysian-inspired restaurants.
Chef Education: Educating chefs and other food influencers is key to raising the profile of Malaysian cuisine. The program will enlist Malaysian chefs to offer educational seminars and cooking classes at top cooking schools in the United States.
Press Trips: The campaign supports trips to Malaysia for consumer and trade media and interested U.S. chefs to discover its cuisine and culture firsthand. Destinations include Kuala Lumpur, Penang, and Melaka.
Advertising: The program will contain print, online, and broadcast advertising elements.
Media Relations and Restaurant Reviews: A robust media relations campaign will seek to increase coverage of Malaysian cuisine and culture in lifestyle and trade press and increase the frequency and quality of reviews of Malaysian and Malaysian-inspired restaurants .
Sunday, March 14, 2010
- ► 2017 (35)
- ► 2016 (119)
- ► 2015 (159)
- ► 2014 (132)
- ► 2013 (57)
- ► 2012 (102)
- ► 2011 (79)
- TTG web report
- NEW MALACCA T.A. COUNCIL
- Another successful event by Melaka Tourism Associa...
- Ladies and gentlemen, Pls click on the link below...
- The Alternative View
- Echoes of empire and Bollywood
- Botswana Debate team Shines in Malaysian,...
- General Information: Food & Hotel Asia 2010 (FH...
- Important Announcement to ALL MTA Members
- An allegory of today by Gunabalan
- Internet Brands and Promotional marketing ideas
- Malaysia Kitchen For the World -Matrade Promotion ...
- Ecolier Hotellier-Lausanne Hotel Year Book 2010
- Mar 5 - 11, 2010 / No.1602 Asia Cruise Association...
- Excerpt Taken from TTG Asia
- For Your Information :
- Message to Members from BPP
- ▼ March (18)